Reception held in Tokyo to mark 50th anniversary of normalization of China-Japan diplomatic ties
STORY: Reception held in Tokyo to mark 50th anniversary of normalization of China-Japan diplomatic ties
DATELINE: Sept. 30, 2022
1. various of the commemorative event
2. various of Masakazu Tokura, head of Keidanren
3. various of Kong Xuanyou, Chinese Ambassador to Japan
4. various of Yoshimasa Hayashi, Japanese Foreign Minister
5. various of Yasuo Fukuda, Former Japanese Prime Minister
6. various of Toshihiro Nikai, Former secretary general of Japan's ruling Liberal Democratic Party
A commemorative event marking the 50th anniversary of the normalization of China-Japan diplomatic relations has been held in Tokyo.
Chinese Ambassador to Japan Kong Xuanyou and Japanese Foreign Minister Yoshimasa Hayashi delivered speeches at the reception hosted by the Japan Business Federation, also known as Keidanren, on Thursday.
Masakazu Tokura, head of Keidanren, said at the reception that stable and constructive diplomatic relations between Japan
- Product Code
- Registered date
- 2022/9/30 00:00:00
- Xinhua / Kyodo News Images
- Media source
- Xinhua News Agency.All Rights Reserved
- Media size
- 1920 × 1080 pixel
- Deployment size
*File size when opened in Photoshop, etc.