Border ports in NE China see booming China-Russia trade
STORY: Border ports in NE China see booming China-Russia trade
DATELINE: March 18, 2023
LOCATION: HARBIN, China
1. various of China's Heilongjiang Province
2. SOUNDBITE 1 (Chinese): SHI ZHIXIN, General manager of Shunxing Trading Co., Ltd.
3. SOUNDBITE 2 (Chinese): ZHANG JIZHONG, Staff of Suifenhe Railway Station
Border ports in northeast China's Heilongjiang Province see booming trade between China and Russia.
Heihe in China's Heilongjiang Province borders Blagoveshchensk in Russia.
A free trade area in the city has contributed to the development of trade ties between the two countries since its establishment in August 2019.
SOUNDBITE 1 (Chinese): SHI ZHIXIN, General manager of Shunxing Trading Co., Ltd.
"Our company has exported 1,200 tonnes of fruits and vegetables since February, up 50 percent year on year, with a trade volume of 6.5 million yuan (nearly 1 million U.S. dollars)."
Meanwhile, Heilongjiang's Suifenhe port, a key port on the China
- Product Code
- Registered date
- 2023/3/19 00:00:00
- Xinhua / Kyodo News Images
- Media source
- Xinhua News Agency.All Rights Reserved
- Media size
- 1920 × 1080 pixel
- Deployment size
*File size when opened in Photoshop, etc.