High-tech gadgets used in Great Wall protection in China's Jiayuguan
STORY: High-tech gadgets used in Great Wall protection in China's Jiayuguan
DATELINE: March 18, 2023
LOCATION: JIAYUGUAN, China
1. various of stretches of the Great Wall in Jiayuguan City
2. SOUNDBITE (Chinese): ZHANG BIN, Director, Jiayuguan Silk Road Culture Research Institute
3. various of daily protection of Jiayu Pass
4. various of working scenes of local archaeological researchers in Jiayuguan City
High-tech gadgets, including drones, meteorological and hydrological devices, have been adopted in the protection of the Jiayu Pass section of the Great Wall in Jiayuguan City, northwest China's Gansu Province.
The Jiayu Pass is regarded as the western start of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) Great Wall.
The local government has launched a series of protection projects to save the Great Wall from damage caused by the natural environment.
SOUNDBITE (Chinese): ZHANG BIN, Director, Jiayuguan Silk Road Culture Research Institute
"In recent years, w
- Product Code
- Registered date
- 2023/3/19 00:00:00
- Xinhua / Kyodo News Images
- Media source
- Xinhua News Agency.All Rights Reserved
- Media size
- 1920 × 1080 pixel
- Deployment size
*File size when opened in Photoshop, etc.