Chinese Embassy in Slovakia holds tea culture event
STORY: Chinese Embassy in Slovakia holds tea culture event
DATELINE: March 19, 2023
1. various of the tea ceremony and Guzheng performance
2. guests enjoying various kinds of Chinese tea
3. SOUNDBITE 1 (English): EUGENIA BELOVA, Wife of former Slovak Ambassador to China
4. SOUNDBITE 2 (Slovak): Guest of the event
Chinese Embassy in Slovakia recently held a Chinese tea culture event in Bratislava, with Slovak guests from different walks of life enjoying a wonderful evening tasting Chinese tea and experiencing its culture.
Chinese Ambassador to Slovakia Sun Lijie delivered a speech introducing the history of Chinese tea and its export to Europe long ago.
Barbora Ondejcikova, the daughter of Alena Ondejcikova who is a promoter of Chinese tea in Slovakia for the past 30 years, presented a tea ceremony.
Eugenia Belova, wife of former Slovak Ambassador to China, shared her experience in China learning different kinds of Chinese tea.
- Product Code
- Registered date
- 2023/3/20 00:00:00
- Xinhua / Kyodo News Images
- Media source
- Xinhua News Agency.All Rights Reserved
- Media size
- 1920 × 1080 pixel
- Deployment size
*File size when opened in Photoshop, etc.