Türkiye postpones trilateral meeting with Sweden, Finland after Quran burning
STORY: Türkiye postpones trilateral meeting with Sweden, Finland after Quran burning
DATELINE: Jan. 25, 2023
1. various of the last trilateral meeting of Türkiye-Sweden-Finland during the NATO summit in Spain
2. various of an old meeting of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan with Swedish Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson in Türkiye
3. various of old high officials council meetings of Türkiye-Sweden and Türkiye-Finland in Türkiye
Türkiye has postponed a trilateral meeting with Sweden and Finland on their NATO bids following the burning of a copy of the Quran in Sweden.
The state-run TRT network reported on Tuesday that the meeting was slated to take place in February, citing anonymous Turkish diplomatic sources.
The decision came a day after Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan told Sweden not to expect Türkiye's support on its NATO bid after Rasmus Paludan, the head of the Danish far-right political party Hard Line, burned a cop
- Product Code
- Registered date
- 2023/1/25 00:00:00
- Xinhua / Kyodo News Images
- Media source
- Xinhua News Agency.All Rights Reserved
- Media size
- 1920 × 1080 pixel
- Deployment size
*File size when opened in Photoshop, etc.